The Review Portal is a section of the Hatch website that is used to review tutor applications. Along with my fellow UX designers, I worked on re-designing and improving the pre-exisiting portal.
The goal of this project was to re-design the Review Portal on the Hatch website. This portal is used by Hatch members to review tutor applications and requires actions such as approving, rejecting, or waitlisting an application as well as sending out emails to the applicant. The main features of the portal include a filter section followed by a table with information such as application link, status, and time stamp.
A meeting was setup between the UX Design, Outreach, and Executive teams as they are users of the Review Portal. The UX Design team listened to the pain points of the users. We then constructed a list of desired features based on the pain points. We integrated the features into low, mid, and high fidelity wireframes using the website Whimsical.
- Application status is not clear
- Table is too wide had has too many columns
- There is no way to export the information in the table
- Only 5 applications can be seen per page
- Color-coded visual for application status
- Consalidate the information in the columns
- Button for exporting the table to a spreadsheet
- Dropdown for adjusting the number of applications visible per page